HCL recruitment 2023: Big opportunity is here, check now

HCL recruitment 2023: Big opportunity is here, check now

Apply now for the job of your dreams at Hindustan Copper! You can submit your online application before August 5th. With a history of over 70 years, Hindustan Copper is a name you can trust. Come be a part of our team and help us continue our legacy .

Hindustan Copper Limited (HCL) is looking for talented and skilled individuals to join their team as Trade Apprentices. If you are interested in joining a team of dedicated professionals, we encourage you to apply today. Our team is committed to providing our employees with the support and resources they need to grow and succeed.

Apply now for the exciting opportunity to work with Hindustan Copper Limited! Our online application process is simple and easy, and you can submit your application before August 5.

HCL Recruitment Details

Total Vacancy: 184 posts

  • Mate (Mines): 10 posts
  • Blaster (Mines): 20 posts
  • Diesel Mechanic: 10 posts
  • Fitter: 16 posts
  • Turner: 16 posts
  • Welder (Gas & Electric): 16 posts
  • Electrician: 36 posts
  • Draughtsman: 7 posts 
  • Computer Operator & Programming Assistant: 20 posts
  • Surveyor: 8 posts
  • AC & Refrigeration Machine: 2 posts
  • Mason (Building Constructor): 4 posts
  • Carpenter: 6 posts
  • Plumber: 5 posts
  • Horticulture Assistant: 4 posts
  • Instrument Mechanics: 4 posts

Educational Qualification

Candidates who have passed their Class 10th examination under the 10+2 system of education or its equivalent from a recognised Institute/University are eligible to apply for this examination.

Age Limit

Age is a critical factor for the selection of the candidate. The age of the candidate should be between 18 years and 25 years as on cut-off date.

Selection Process

The candidates will be selected on the basis of merit, based on the marks they have obtained in both ITI and 10th board. A weightage of 30% will be given to the marks scored in the relevant trade in ITI, while the remaining 70% will be based on the marks scored in 10th board.

In case where no ITI is required [Like in the trades of Mate (Mines) & Blaster (Mines)], 100% weightage will be given to marks scored in 10th Board. If two or more candidates secure equal marks while preparing merit list, then the candidate of higher age will be considered. However, if the candidates have equal age too, then the candidate with higher marks in 10th Board will be considered.

For more information check official website :

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

IGNOU's School of Sciences unveils 4 MSc programs for July 2023 session Previous post IGNOU’s School of Sciences unveils 4 MSc programs for July 2023 session
Keep these five Warren Buffet fundamentals in mind before investing Next post Keep these five Warren Buffet fundamentals in mind before investing